‘OXplus supports NedTrain with V250- Hispeed maintenance processes.’
At NedTrain’s Watergraafsmeer high speed train depot everyone is working hard to get the V250 (the AnsaldoBreda 250 km/h V250 train sets, previously known as ‘Albatros’) into Operations. NS Hispeed has ordered 19 of the triple-voltage V250 train sets in order to operate between the following cities / routes: Amsterdam – Schiphol – Rotterdam – Antwerpen – Brussels and Amsterdam – Schiphol – Rotterdam – Breda routes, with Amsterdam – Brussels.
Oxplus is working together with NedTrain on optimizing their Asset & Service Management processes and ICT systems. Maximo is supporting most of NedTrain’s Business processes in order to secure reliability, availability and safety of their new HiSpeed fleet. As NedTrain has to meet its contractual obligations as agreed with the customer and is measured on Fleet performance, this automatically demands the highest standards of the supporting ICT tools. To achieve these goals, OXplus provides high skilled process / functional consultants, change management and project management competences to achieve Maintenance excellence. This includes the basic implementation for the startup V250, but also an improvement execution and advice for further implementations. The main activities / responsibilities of OXplus within this project are:
- Completion of the Process Design and Functional Design for the HiSpeed fleet facility to support the maintenance, services, logistics, purchasing, supply chain and B & D processes, based on the current implementation of Maximo
- The delivery of an operational design for NedTrain ICT to support the HiSpeed maintenance and warranty processes;
- Mapping, specifying and adjusting the necessary integration to other existing applications like SAP LIMA (PLM), SAP Fico and Rostarflex.
- Design of loading relevant data to the intended target systems (Maximo, SAP Lima, Dino).
- Adaptation / expansion of a training environment to educate / train existing staff on new processes related to the HiSpeed Maintenance & Service Management strategy